Thursday, April 16, 2015

More Herculean Figures

You're probably wondering, what is up with all these weirdo figure drawings? When is enough enough.. ? Yes, I know everybody is tired of the figure drawings, but they aren't going to stop any time soon. And no I won't take the "light and tone" class so I can spend more time on them and make them look "pretty." I think the point with these guys is to do lots of fast drawings that will inform my comic book work and make it easier for me to pull things out of my head. In the past I've had a lot of trouble drawing characters with weight and feeling from my head but I noticed it is getting a bit easier because of these classes. Where I usually mess up is the legs, so the more I do this the easier it gets to conjure up real characters. Or realistic looking, with actual weight and attitude in their poses.









No comments:

Post a Comment